International Payment Gateway
Terms & conditions
VERY GOOD COLLECTION WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE
Very Good Collection Ltd (a company registered in England & Wales under number 13159272)
Very Good Collection Limited of International House, 12 Constance Street, London, E16 2DQ, and our licensors, license you, the owner of a website, to access and use:
- The current version of the Very Good Collection limited website, along with the data supplied with the website, and any accompanying FAQs, our user guide and other documentation provided to you (together referred to as the Website) and any updates, enhancements, modifications or supplements to these; and
- The payment services and any other services, that you connect to via the Website and the content we (or a third party service provider) provide to you through it (the Services),
Our Website may allow you to access, use, or interact with third-party websites, apps, content, other products and services. Basically, these consist of: (1) the third party payment processing service that integrate with our Website, and (2) other third party software and services. Please see below for further details.
Stripe Payments Europe Limited card payment services (as mentioned above, these terms apply directly between you and Stripe)
Please note that we do not, at any point, directly handle your payments on the Website, nor do we ourselves collect our fees, nor do we access any money on the Website this is all done by our payment services provider (Stripe), who are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our software simply interfaces with the payment services, and sends communications to the payment services provider, so that the payment processing instructions between a contributor, the banks, the Organiser and payment services provider, are reflected in the Website user interface.
Breaches of these Terms of Service
How we will communicate with you. If we need to contact you we will do so by email, using the contact details you have provided to us.
We are not responsible for other websites you link to
The Website and Services may interface with and contain links to other independent websites (including social media platforms) which are not provided by us. Such independent sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and have not checked and approved their content or their privacy policies (if any). You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent sites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them.
You must not use the Website or Service in any of the following ways:
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and/or
How you can terminate your account
You may terminate your account with us at any time, by choosing to delete your account within the Profile page.
Our rights to end your use of the Website and the Services
If we end your rights to use the Website and Services:
- you must delete or remove the Website from all devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of the Website which you have and confirm to us that you have done this; and
- we may remotely access your devices and remove the Website from them and cease providing you with access to the Services.